Smt. Mohini Saraogi Vivekananda Vidyalaya, Jothi Nagar, is a unit of VES and is a growing school and its making rapid strides in developing all infrastructure viz building, laboratories, computer centre, library and play facilities.
- To encourage students to imbibe the qualities of virtues, self-discipline and social responsibility through co-scholastic and extracurricular activities.
- To inculcate Bharathiya ethics – respect traditions, value democracy and serve our nation and mankind
- To serve the under privileged, the poor, lower middle and middle sections of the society.
- To engage very best educators with a missionary zeal to teach and create facilities for continues growth.
- To foster the spirit of excellence in acquisition of knowledge through appropriate teaching and evaluation techniques.
- To impart knowledge beyond the text, co-scholastic and extracurricular through subject clubs.
- To adopt innovative teaching methods and approaches to suit specific needs of the students.
- To provide opportunities, infrastructure and the state-of-the-art facilities for the personality development of the students.
- To prepare the students for global opportunities
- To provide personality enhancing programmes such as educational seminar, workshop and talks for all round development of both the students and staff.
Our mission is to empower all students to apply their acquired skills and knowledge, and to rely upon their personal attributes to lead productive lives and to become contributing members of the global community. We aim to provide a high-quality, comprehensive, and meaningful education for all students. Each student will be expected to succeed and chosen in his educational goals. Each student will be treated as an individual, given the tools to be a lifelong learner, and taught to function as a member of a group and as a productive member of society.
Value Based Education
Vivekananda Educational Society and the school lay emphasis on the development of spiritual, moral, religious values. The basic objective of VES is to impart a great deal of knowledge to the younger generation, develop them in Bharathiya Samskrithi and ingrain in them the value of our ancient heritage and cultural moorings.
A number of programmes in this regard are conducted throughout the year. The ethos of the school will bear influence on these aspects.